quarta-feira, 3 de junho de 2009

Couch Surfers - Inga & Nevia

The gang! Me, Nevia, Inga, Zé, Afonso.

Hello!!!

Lamento mas vou escrever este post em inglês, vocês já deviam saber inglês por esta altura, se não souberem usem este link: http://translate.google.com/translate_t?hl=en# :)


Hello!!!

The past weekend we had some guests in the house. Two girls from the other side of the United States decided to visit San Francisco and we, as good Samaritans, offered our accommodations to them. :)
The contact place is something called couchsurfing, some of you may already heard about. I totally recommend it for those of you who want to know interesting people and have some good time with people from another places and cultures.
The girls - Inga & Nevia - are living in the US for quite some time, but they are from Ukraine and Croatia respectively. They where relaxed, funny, interesting and nice people to be around with.
It turn out to be a great weekend very different from the usual. We went to some places where we already had been before and to others for the first time but we, I guess I can speak for everyone in the house, had a lot of fun during all the time that we spent with them.
Since the Vietnamese restaurant (where the cockroaches were all over the place), the private show in Ashbury Heights, the "awesome" plate they cooked for us, the constant good mood, the good conversations, to everything... I enjoy it a lot! Thank you for coming and you are always welcome at my place, wherever that may be in the future.
I like to keep my word, so here his the post with some photos from the "gang" ... taken by Inga with her fancy camera ;)
Surrounded by beauty, that's the way I like it ;)


Where are you looking at Peter Pan?!!

San Francisco Style? No way!!!!


Calling the troops. Time to eat!!

I don't know the name of it. But I liked it!

With the Hippies in Ashbury Heights. "Awesome" afternoon.
Watch the video bellow. When she becomes famous it will worth millions. ;)




Bye Inga, Bye Nevia, I see you around. ;)
A Kiss,
David





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário